Founded in 2003, the mission of ASCENT Meetings & Management is to provide extraordinary service to corporations, small businesses, trade associations and professional organizations that seek to improve or enhance their current projects, administration and meetings.
Steffani Greenawalt Blackstock, CMP has more than 30 years of experience in providing association and meeting management services. She began her professional career in 1985 at Martin Fromm & Associates (MF&A), an association management firm in Kansas City, Missouri. Working with more than nine national and international organizations, Steffani served the MF&A team in several capacities including as assistant to the Director of Government Relations, and as administrative assistant and registration manager for the Meetings & Conventions Department.
In 1990, she moved to Denver, Colorado to join Caruso Group International. As Vice President, Steffani served as an Association Executive to state, national and international organizations and managed numerous meetings, special events and conferences for more than a dozen organizations during her 13-year tenure. Her experience includes:
- executive management and leadership support
- membership recruitment and retention
- database development and maintenance
- certification program administration
- web site development and maintenance
- site research, selection and contract negotiation
- logistics and vendor management
- program development and speaker selection
- budgeting and financial management
- comprehensive event planning and registration
- exhibit and trade show coordination
- marketing and promotion
- transportation and housing arrangements
Steffani is an active member of the Colorado Society of Association Executives (CSAE). She previously served on the Board of Directors and as a committee chair for the Rocky Mountain Chapter of Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA).
In 2001, she earned the designation of Certified Meeting Professional from the Event Industry Council.
We maintain long-standing relationships with reputable event professionals, designers and hospitality service providers that we can recommend and engage to serve your needs.